Claims Experience Management 2014
Claims processing, insurance fraud, claims manager, customer retention
How can you improve customer retention whilst reducing costs and improving efficiency?
The amount of organisations offering insurance products has increased over the last 12 months. In an industry where price can immediately be matched by competitors and products can quickly be tailored to meet customer demand, it is becoming essential to reduce costs, minimise insurance fraud and stand out from competitors by improving operational efficiency. Providing a seamless claims processing experience will safeguard customer retention and improve competitiveness in a tough market. Of course, implementing new systems and processes will always assist in driving down costs but ultimately, providing a fast and efficient claims experience service will ensure a much stronger market share.
What makes the claims experience so critical?
If the claims experience provided by an organisation is dissatisfactory, organisations will make themselves vulnerable to significant risks. Carriers that fail to respond, risk more than just customer retention. They are likely to incur costs associated with an increase in customer complaints, complex problem resolution and damage to the company’s brand and reputation.
Claims Experience Management 2014 will unite all stakeholders involved in the Claims processing and customer service to share knowledge, new ideas and hear best practice case studies to transform the claims function and ensure you have the edge in an extremely competitive market place
- Comprehending and utilizing customer analytics to assist business improvement
- Building a competency framework in order to ensure consistency of service
- Implementing effective strategies in order to combat resourcing and staff retention issues
- Ensuring profitability to remain a successful commercial enterprise is critical for insurance companies.
Whilst the industry is keenly aware of the need to automate and implement the best possible technology in order to achieve business objectives, it is essential for insurance companies to effectively interpret customer data to ensure the processes and solutions selected are aligned with customer needs
Key topics being addressed:
- Effectively interpreting customer analytics to drive profitability
- Combatting the lack of adequately skilled and experienced staff
- Implementing and adopting the right solution, at the right time
- Importance of new Privacy legislation to a positive claims experience
- Addressing the key factors increasing costs in order to reduce
Who can you expect to network with?
- Heads of Claims
- Chief of Operations
- State Managers of Claims
- Claims Managers
- Claims Team Leaders
- Operations Managers
- Customer Service/Experience
- Business Improvement Managers
- Claims Automation Managers
- Vendor Relationship Managers
- Technical Managers
From these organisations:
- General Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Insurance Brokers
- Solution providers
- Service Providers